Purpose and Scope
As FOTON we take measures to protect your data within the applicable privacy protection regulations. We process your personal data within the scope of applicable local laws, and in our capacity as "data controller", for the reasons and methods described below.
Foton Yazılım Teknolojileri ve Enerji Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. - FOTON (“Company”)
Addres: Akat Mah. Ebulula Mardin Cad. D Blok No: 8 İç Kapı No: 8 Beşiktaş / İSTANBUL
Legal Basis of Processing
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing, or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, the Company's affiliates, social media channels, website, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be created and updated as long as your relationship with the Company continues and can be processed and kept in both digital and physical environments.
Your personal data can be processed and transferred in order to fulfill legal obligations, performance of a contract or with the consent of the data subjects.
Purpose of Processing
Your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with the law in order to provide a more appropriate service in accordance with legal obligations or in company business and transactions.
In this context, collected personal data is as follows;
• Identity Data: It is the data group that contains information about the person's identity (Name, surname)
• Communication Data: It is the data group that can be used to reach the person (phone, address, e-mail).
• Legal Data: This data category refers to data such as information contained in correspondence with judicial authorities and consumer arbitration committees, information in the case file.
• Transaction Security Data: It is the data group that contains the digital traces formed as a result of processing the personal information. (IP address information, website login and exit information, cookie information)
• Marketing Data: It is the data group used for marketing and sales purposes, where digital traces are formed as a result of processing personal information. (IP address information, website navigation information, marketing cookie information)
• Finance Data: It is the data group that contains the financial information of the person. (Bank Account Number, IBAN)
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes stated below.
Transfer of Personal Data
Afore mentioned personal data can be transferred to the persons specified below.
Personal Data Retention Period
Your personal data, limited to the purposes specified in this privacy notice; will be processed following the data processing and retention periods in all relevant laws and other legal regulations to which our company and its headquarters and units are subject. In case of changes in the laws regarding data processing periods, the newly determined periods will be taken as the basis.
Rights of the Data Subject
As the data subject, you may submit your requests within applicable local laws, to Akat Mah. Ebulula Mardin Cad. D Blok No: 8 İç Kapı No: 8 Beşiktaş / İSTANBUL , or by sending electronically to email@example.com to exercise its enumerated rights.